FRC Series Helical GearboxesFebruary 6, 2020
FS Series Helical Worm Gearboxes
Our complete range of helical-worm gear stainless steel SS316 units are helical/helical-worm combinations, so they are more efficient than normal helical-worm gear units. The reduction ratios afforded by the helical-worm gear stage and the low noise levels during operation make these gearboxes ideal solutions for simple applications.
The footprint and shaft sizes are similar to common used standards and sizes S37, S47, S57, S67 in the market.
- The housings are produced from first class electro polished SS316 stainless steel.
- Hygienic, round and the smooth design ideal for the food industry.
- All hollow shafts are produced in Duplex Stainless Steel 2205
- Filled with food grade gear lubricant, NSF-H1 certified
- High quality HNBR seals, for performance at wet/harsh environments and broad chemical resistance.
- Laser engraved technical characteristics tagplate to avoid dirt traps.
- Standard hollow shafts 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 & 45 mm (other metric or inch sizes upon request)
- IEC motor adaption or with integrated motor.
Optional SS316 stainless steel equipment:
◦ output flanges
◦ easy-clean torque arms and footplates
◦ hollow shaft covers for extra protection and hygiene