FS Series Helical Worm GearboxesFebruary 6, 2020
FR Series Helical GearboxesFebruary 6, 2020
FRC Series Helical Gearboxes
The DHRC helical stainless steel SS316 gearboxes are designed to offer maximum reliability even in the harshest operating conditions. The detachable footplate offers great flexibility, replacing common used gearboxes used in the market.
- The housings are produced from first class electro polished SS316 stainless steel.
- Hygienic, round and the smooth design ideal for the food industry.
- All hollow shafts are produced in Duplex Stainless Steel 2205
- Filled with food grade gear lubricant, NSF-H1 certified
- High quality HNBR seals, for performance at wet/harsh environments and broad chemical resistance.
- Laser engraved technical characteristics tagplate to avoid dirt traps.
- SStandard hollow shafts 20, 25, 30 & 35 mm (other metric or inch sizes upon request)
Optional SS316 stainless steel equipment:
◦ output flanges
◦ easy-clean torque arms and footplates
◦ hollow shaft covers for extra protection and hygiene