FV Series Worm GearboxFebruary 6, 2020
Stainless Steel Motors
Designed specifically for wash-down duty applications using acid or alkaline solutions required for food, beverage, pharmaceutical or process industries. Manufactured in chemical resistant Stainless Steel. The hygienic characteristics are further complimented by the smooth exteriors free from indentations and catchment areas to prevent the accumulation of dirt, speeding up the cleaning process.
- Hygienic SS304 Stainless Steel housing, endbell, feet and junctionbox
- O- Ring sealed endbells
- Laser engraved tagplate
- Double sealed bearings
- Bearings made with HT Hydrofobe Food grease
- TIG welded terminalbox and footplates
- Stainless Steel shaft with Premium surface hardness
- Standard equipped with PTCs
- Equipped with anti condensation aerators
- IP67 rating (optional 69K)
- Power 0.12kW to 7.5kW 50/60Hz
- Speed 2p, 4p, 6p
- Available with flange B5, B14a or feet B3.
- Available in 7 sizes: IEC 63 to IEC 132
- Sizes 63, 71 and 80 available with special shaft/flange/gear combination for mounting on SEW drives and our DFKA, DFFA, DFS, DFR series
- Totally Enclosed Non Ventilated (IC410) housing for sizes up to IEC90 (0.75kW)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (IC411) housings for sizes up to IEC132 (7.5kW)
- Customized motor output shaft upon request for use in applications such as pump drives.
- Water cooled electric motor version available
- Versions with DC brake or encoder available.