FFA Series Parallel Shaft Helical GearboxesFebruary 6, 2020
Stainless Steel MotorsFebruary 6, 2020
FV Series Worm Gearbox
Our complete range of stainless steel SS316 worm gear reducers succeeds in combining uncompromising quality with state-of-the-art technology and cost-effectiveness. The footprint and shaft sizes are similar to common used standards and sizes 30, 40, 50, 63 in the market.
- The housings are produced from first class electro polished SS316 stainless steel.
- Hygienic, round and the smooth design ideal for the food industry.
- All hollow shafts are produced in Duplex Stainless Steel 2205
- Filled with food grade gear lubricant, NSF-H1 certified
- High quality HNBR seals, for performance at wet/harsh environments and broad chemical resistance.
- Laser engraved technical characteristics tagplate to avoid dirt traps.
- Standard hollow shafts 14, 18 & 25 mm (other metric or inch sizes upon request)
Optional SS316 stainless steel equipment:
◦ output flanges
◦ easy-clean torque arms and footplates
◦ hollow shaft covers for extra protection and hygiene