FK Series Hypoid Bevel GearboxesFebruary 6, 2020
FV Series Worm GearboxFebruary 6, 2020
FFA Series Parallel Shaft Helical Gearboxes
Our complete range of stainless steel SS316 parallel shaft helical gearboxes are the perfect solution when space is limited. The many different sizes and designs ensure that the gearboxes can be used in a wide variety of applications even under the most unfavorable conditions. The footprint and shaft sizes are similar to common used standards and sizes FA38, FA48, FA68, FA78 in the market.
- The housings are produced from first class electro polished SS316 stainless steel.
- Hygienic, round and the smooth design ideal for the food industry.
- All hollow shafts are produced in Duplex Stainless Steel 2205
- Filled with food grade gear lubricant, NSF-H1 certified
- High quality HNBR seals, for performance at wet/harsh environments and broad chemical resistance.
- Laser engraved technical characteristics tagplate to avoid dirt traps.
- Standard hollow shafts 30, 35, 40 & 50 mm (other metric or inch sizes upon request)
- IEC motor adaption or with integrated motor.
Optional SS316 stainless steel equipment:
◦ output flanges
◦ easy-clean torque arms and footplates
◦ hollow shaft covers for extra protection and hygiene